Goodwin Smith Kensington Men's Double Monk Strap Shoe, Brown
The Savoy Hotel resides in the borough of Kensington. It's a truly splendid place to stay if you're in town. A night in The Royal Suite will set you back around £14, 000 (more for breakfast included). Hold on. It's extra for breakfast? What does that come with? Solid gold bangers and a glass of Dom Perignon? That would taste awful. But wait. The room comes with a Savoy butler on hand 24-hours a day to cater exclusively for guests staying in the room. So skip the breakfast fee then and ask Jeeves to nip out to get a Double Sausage and Egg McMuffin from Maccy Dees. Sorted.
These shoes are made on King last, a regal classic with a powerful chiselled toe shape. King is a well fitted last with an allowance of dress space at the toe to allow for the elegant toe shape. If you are between sizes we suggest you may like to size down to the full size below.
- Handmade with the highest quality materials
- Premium quality Italian leather upper with hand burnished detail
- Leather and textile lining
- Leather sock, padded for ultimate comfort
- Durable anti-slip TPR forepart and heel with leather waist area
- Available in Black, Brown and Tan
- Unique style created in the UK
- Limited edition
Size Conversion Chart: